Dr. Larry Layfield
Dr. Layfield takes great care and pride in providing individualized care for each of our patients, helping them to achieve their best smile and bite, and to keep them for life.
Dr. Layfield is an active member of the American Association of Orthodontists, the American Dental Association, the Southwestern Society of Orthodontists, the Texas Orthodontic Study Club, the Texas Dental Association, and the River District Dental Society. He regularly attends continuing education courses to learn the latest techniques and technologies, to provide the highest level of service to his patients. Dr. Layfield also enjoys speaking to schools and local groups about the importance of dental and orthodontic health.
Dr. Layfield’s other interests include camping and hiking with his family, fishing, and gardening. Dr. Layfield’s wife, Angela, is a veterinarian, and they have six children: Garrett, Lathan, Ella, Abigail, Max and Samuel.
Memberships & Recognitions
- Diplomate of The American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Southwestern Society of Orthodontists
- Texas Orthodontic Study Club
- Texas Dental Association
- River District Dental Society
- Membership in Omicron Kappa Upsilon